Middle Fullstack Software Engineer (React/ Node.js) AmsterdamApply now
- Collaborate closely with teammates and client’s representatives;
- Actively participate in overall team meetings, architectural design sessions, product meetings, communities of practice, etc.
- Contribute to overall product quality, own and improve the front-end stack;
- Deliver high-quality, testable, and maintainable code;
- Improve existing code quality and delivery approach using best practices;
- Deploy applications on AWS servers using automation services;
- Support and extend existing components library for React applications.
- Experience in building robust SPAs for advanced UX needs using React and Typescript;
- Experience with microfrontend applications/architectures;
- Experience in state management systems Redux/MobX/React Query and understanding why and when it is necessary to use;
- Practical experience in the creation of highly adaptive and cross-browser layouts (HTML5/CSS3) using CSS preprocessors and following modern approaches;
- Experience with react-hook-forms library; Experience with build tools (Webpack, Babel);
- Experience with Node.js;
- Experience with AWS lambdas Experience with PostgreSQL database Knowledge of Git and Git Workflows;
- Hands-on experience with popular JS linters usage and other static code analysis tools;
- Upper-Intermediate English proficiency is a must.
As a plus
- Experience in building front-end applications with a server-side rendering approach;
- Hands-on experience with unit and E2E tests: Jest, Enzyme, Cypress, etc.
- Hands-on experience with microservices architecture;
- Practical experience with infrastructure (web servers, cloud services, containerization, UNIX/Linux command line);
- Chakra UI/Storybook experience.
Benefits available to you:
- Personal and professional growth in a multicultural environment;
- You will have access to:
- an educational budget;
- corporate English lessons with a certified teacher;
- regular knowledge-sharing sessions;
- A clear view of your performance results within an Agile environment (we maintain a project-based performance management system with which you will track your SMART goals and take ownership for continuous improvement utilising our Professional Development Plan);
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance:
- 25 vacation days per annum and special paid days off for personal reasons;
- public holidays according to Dutch legislation;
- parental leave;
- pension plan;
- monthly allowance;
- Invitations to corporate and team buildings events;
- On an annual basis, we will review all compensation and benefits
Head of HR