Talent Acquisition Specialist AmsterdamApply now
WeAreBrain heads up an independent and award-winning IT and digital services group. We operate as a trusted full-service partner to international organisations, agencies, innovative startups and scale-ups.
WeAreBrain is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition specialist focused on hiring our technical, creative, and marketing talent, for whom the values of the company are consonant, and who are focused on high-quality work and results.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes ensuring a positive candidate experience through the interview (attract, select, interview, negotiate an offer);
- Prepare job descriptions accompanied by technical managers;
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications;
- Interview candidates using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods;
- Build transparent and professional candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Keeping up to date with new technological trends, products and recruitment approaches;
- Providing follow-up feedback to candidates on recruiting status via phone or email, tracking recruiting activities and providing activity reporting via internal HRMS.
- Proven 3 years of experience in providing a full-cycle recruitment process in-house (not agencies);
- Experience with technical and non-technical vacancies;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (not only LinkedIn);
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and a high level of professional recruitment ethics;
- Deep knowledge of recruitment and selection approaches and techniques;
- Solid ability to use different types of interviews;
- Basic knowledge of employer branding (or desire to learn it) and strong ability to build long-term relationships with candidates;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter, highly collaborative and results-oriented person;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Personal and professional growth in a multicultural environment;
- You will have access to:
- an educational budget;
- corporate English lessons with a certified teacher;
- regular knowledge-sharing sessions;
- A clear view of your performance results within an Agile environment (we maintain a project-based performance management system with which you will track your SMART goals and take ownership for continuous improvement utilising our Professional Development Plan);
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance:
- 25 vacation days per annum and special paid days off for personal reasons;
- public holidays according to Dutch legislation;
- parental leave;
- pension plan;
- monthly allowance;
- Invitations to corporate and team buildings events;
- On an annual basis, we will review all compensation and benefits.
Head of HR