Manual QA KyivApply now
Who we are and what we do
WeAreBrain is a full-service strategic technology agency in the business of ideas, entrepreneurship, and invention. We are entrepreneurs at heart and enable clients to create and execute strategies and solutions for their digital transformation. We imagine, create and develop an intelligent design, thoughtful products, and solutions. We endeavour to leave the world a better place than we found it.
We are a force field of 50 creators and entrepreneurs with expertise in product design, software development, data analytics, and machine learning. Our collective experience and expertise lie in FMCG, Retail, Healthcare, FinTech, and Media Entertainment.
It is not technology but people that drive successful digital projects. Which is why we chose a human-centered approach for our business and put the individual and the team back in the middle of the action. Our internal culture is based on trust, transparency and unlimited personal and professional growth. We invest in these principles not in word, but in deed.
Who we are looking for
WeAreBrain is searching for a Manual QA who has experience working with e-Commerce platforms or in this domain. So, if you’re a perfectionist and critical thinker dreaming to systemise everything to deliver high-quality products that make a difference, this is the perfect job for you. Come join a dynamic and innovative tech business which nurtures your career growth in a friendly and supportive environment!
- Manual testing of RPA solutions (logic, back end, front end, usability)
- Preparation of test cases and scenarios
- Bug reporting
- Communication with clients to analyse their business processes, workflows and product requirements
- Documenting, analysing, prioritising and agreeing on requirements and communicating them to the R&D team in a technical and well-structured way
- Creation of functional specifications, user stories and flowcharts
- At least 3-4 years of manual testing experience
- Hands-on experience of different types of manual software tests execution (smoke/regression/functional/non-functional/performance/load/integration)
- Experience with complex B2B/enterprise software solutions testing
- Experience with e-Commerce platforms (prefered SAP Commerce aka Hybris, Salesforce,Magento,Spryker,Shopify etc)
- Requirements management experience (analyzing, prioritizing, documenting)
- At least Upper-Intermediate English speaking and writing proficiency (good communication skills).
- Ability to negotiate effectively with international clients, enough self-confidence and vocabulary to dive deep into client’s processes and collect business and tech requirements in the best way
- Team player always ready to help teammates solve technical problems and to assist in improving product quality
- Innovative thinker eager to improve business processes through automation and new technologies implementation
- Algorithms testing experience or theoretical understanding of how it should be done
- Knowledge of data and process modeling
- Good understanding of Agile software development approach (Scrum/Kanban)
- Hands-on experience with different bug tracking, version control and collaboration tools/systems like GitHub, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Great analytical skills, ability to discover client’s pain points and find ways to make them happy through flawless requirements management
- Good communication skills, ability to make complex things simple and easier to understand on both technical and business levels
- The annual bonus of up to 10% of your annual salary
- Access to WeAreBrain stock appreciation rights program after 1 year of cooperation with us
- Medical insurance
- Fitness & education compensation
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leaves, public holidays)
- Free English classes with native speakers
CTO & Co-founder
p/whatsapp: +380 95 013 0615