Manual QA Engineer KyivApply now
Who we are and what we do
WeAreBrain is a full-service strategic technology agency in the business of ideas, entrepreneurship, and invention. We are entrepreneurs at heart and enable clients to create and execute strategies and solutions for their digital transformation. We imagine, create and develop an intelligent design, thoughtful products, and solutions. We endeavour to leave the world a better place than we found it.
We are a force field of 50 creators and entrepreneurs with expertise in product design, software development, data analytics, and machine learning. Our collective experience and expertise lie in FMCG, Retail, Healthcare, FinTech, and Media Entertainment.
It is not technology but people that drive successful digital projects. Which is why we chose a human-centered approach for our business and put the individual and the team back in the middle of the action. Our internal culture is based on trust, transparency and unlimited personal and professional growth. We invest in these principles not in word, but in deed.
Who we are looking for
WeAreBrain is searching for a Manual QA Engineer, who has experience working with e-Commerce platforms or in this domain. So, if you’re a perfectionist and critical thinker dreaming to systemize everything to deliver high-quality products that make a difference, this is the perfect job for you.
- Manual testing (logic, back end, front end, usability);
- Communication with clients to analyze their business processes workflows, and product requirements;
- Cooperation and work closely with the development team (involved in new feature discussion).
- 3+ years of manual, API, and web testing;
- Hands-on experience of different types of manual software tests execution (smoke/regression/functional/non-functional/performance/load/integration);
- Experience with complex B2B/enterprise software solutions testing;
- Experience with e-Commerce platforms;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English speaking and writing proficiency (good communication skills);
- Ability to negotiate effectively with international clients, enough self-confidence and vocabulary to dive deep into client’s processes, and collect business and tech requirements in the best way;
- Team-player always ready to help teammates solve technical problems and to assist in improving product quality;
- Innovative thinker eager to improve business processes through automation and new technologies implementation.
It will be nice if you have:
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (preferable Bitbucket);
- Experience with SQL;
- Hands-on experience with different bug tracking, version control, and collaboration tools/systems like GitHub, Jira, Confluence, etc.;
- Good understanding of Agile software development approach (Scrum/Kanban);
- Great analytic skills, ability to discover client’s pain points and find ways to make them happy through flawless requirements management.
With us you can:
Professionally and personally grow in the multicultural environment: you will have a significant educational budget, corporate English lessons with a certified teacher, regular knowledge sharing sessions;
Clearly see your performance results in an Agile environment: we have a project-based performance management system, you can track your SMART goals and take ownership for continuous improvement with Professional Development Plan;
Keep your work-life balance: you will have 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, parental leave, monthly Well-being Allowance, medical insurance, as well as corporate events, teambuilding, and cool Friday’s parties in Creative Quarter;
Have financial strength: you will have a regular salary review, we are covering taxes and our accountant provides full support for you.
CTO & Co-founder
p/whatsapp: +380 95 013 0615