Front-End developer AmsterdamApply now
Our client is the largest retail group in the Netherlands which owns and operates building materials stores across the Benelux (7 000 employees/341 offline stores/150 000+ products online/around 7 mln active users per month).
- Collaborate closely with teammates and client’s representatives;
- Actively participate in overall team meetings, architectural design sessions, product meetings, communities of practice, etc.
- Contribute to overall product quality, own and improve the front-end stack;
- Deliver high-quality, testable, and maintainable code;
- Improve existing code quality and delivery approach using best practices;
- Deploy applications on AWS servers using automation services;
- Support and extend existing components library for React applications.
- 3 years of development experience;
- Experience with microfrontend applications/architectures;
- Express, Fastify, and Node experience;
- Chakra UI/Storybook experience;
- Experience in building robust SPAs for advanced UX needs using React and Typescript;
- Experience in state management systems Redux/MobX/React Query and understanding why and when it is necessary to use;
- Experience with react-hook-forms library;
- Practical experience in the creation of highly adaptive and cross-browser layouts (HTML5/CSS3) using CSS preprocessors and following modern approaches; Experience with build tools (Webpack, Babel);
- Experience with Contentful CMS;
- Knowledge of Git and Git Workflows;
- Hands-on experience with popular JS linters usage and other static code analysis tools;
- Upper-Intermediate English proficiency is a must.
As a plus
- Experience in building front-end applications with a server-side rendering approach;
- Hands-on experience with unit and E2E tests: Jest, Enzyme, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with Node.js Experience with GraphQL;
- Hands-on experience with microservices architecture;
- Practical experience with infrastructure (web servers, cloud services, containerization, UNIX/Linux command line);
- Fluent Ukrainian/Russian will be a plus.
Benefits available to you:
- Benefits available to you: Personal and professional growth in a multicultural environment;
- You will have access to: an educational budget; corporate English lessons with a certified teacher; regular knowledge-sharing sessions;
- A clear view of your performance results within an Agile environment (we maintain a project-based performance management system with which you will track your SMART goals and take ownership for continuous improvement utilising our Professional Development Plan);
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance: 25 vacation days per annum and special paid days off for personal reasons; public holidays according to Dutch legislation; parental leave; pension plan; monthly allowance; Invitations to corporate and team buildings events;
- On an annual basis, we will review all compensation and benefits
Head of HR